Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Help! Trail Pictures Needed

Hello. This week my husband and I rediscovered a park here in Edwardsville. I highly recommend it! Watershed park has a nice lake, lots of wildlife (beavers, deer, waterfowl, and turtles right now!) to observe and a pretty cool walking path that goes all the way around the lake - and at one point through the lake. It was still a pretty chilly day, but a great lunch date outdoors! I snapped a few photos... which leads to my call for help from you...

My friend Sarah has agreed to help Trailhead Church out with a project. She needs some pictures of the trails here in the Metro East. Do you have any? I can find lots on Google, but we need pictures that are not copy-righted. Do you have one or two that you would like to share with us? I took a few today - mind you I am not a talented photographer and it isn't completely finished "greening up around here" as my dad would say. We are looking for winter shots, fall shots, as well as green scenes on the trails. Email me at lmizel at trailheadonline dot org if you have any.

Thanks so much! Can't wait to see what you have! Maybe these will inspire you a little.

.

No comments: