Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things...

The middle of winter is the best time to dream about gardening. Ask any gardener - that's part of what we do best! These are some of my favorite things. It is fun to dream!!! Spring planting will be here soon. Until then, what do you think?

Hydrangeas!!




Steve built me a fence and arbor this spring. And my dad just bought me roses for Chrismtas! Can't wait to have them growing in my yard! Spring can't come quick enough.



My all time favorite roses is the Queen Elizabeth.


No garden is truly complete without... Chickens!! Much to Steve's dismay! I have asked for a chicken coop almost every birthday for the past ten years! And this one has room for doves, too! Just perfect.



I can't talk about dreaming without mentioning my favorite dream ever - been wishing for this since I can remember. :) EVERY single birthday candle is blown out with this as my wish. That's 42 years! And LOTS of candles!


Here's hoping some of your dreams come true!

No comments: